Saturday, August 11, 2007

Do You Have a Pesky Dragon Bothering You??

Need a Knight in shining armor?? Dillan is your man!!
He can slay dragons with one stroke of his sword!!
Worried that he might get hurt?? NO WAY!!
Dillan is the toughest Knight in the Kingdom!!

Kim and Shelly have a SUPER fun playroom in their house full of Knight costumes, castles, dragons, kings, queens, princesses and almost anything you could ever imagine. Tyson and Dillan both had a BLAST in there! This was Dillan's favorite costume!! :)

3 comments:

Ker said...

love your blog--check us out- We update almost daily. Its fun, and you will become addicted.
thescoresbyscoop.blogspot.com

Danica said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH I'm so excited that you did it!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Matt N Camie Family said...

OHHH! I am a goober!!! I didn't realize there was room for comments!!! BAD ME!!! I am soo sorry! Thanks for your comments!!