Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Pics for 2008





FINALLY we got family photos taken this year!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girl in my ward we had take them!! She is amazing!! She's super easy to work with and does everything you want her to do!! AND she is inexpensive!! I was looking into having pics done at Kiddie Candids but it was going to cost me $300 to get what I wanted and Ashlee only charged me $80 and she gives you all copyrights to the pictures she takes so you can do anything you want with them!! So anywho, here are some of my favorites!! Enjoy!!

P.S. Ashlee's website is http://ashleeelizabethphoto.com/

10 comments:

Monica said...

I love how they turned out! Awesome!

Matt N Camie Family said...

thanks!! :) me too! :)

Danica said...

YOU BLOGGED!! HOORAY! Welcome back, I LOVE YOUR PICS, freakin awesome! LOVE YA!

Danica said...

PS the bottom one of you and Matt is so dang cute, I love it! You're smiling way cute!

Matt N Camie Family said...

AWWW thanks!! :) I know I have been a HUGE slacker but I am gonna try to stay on top of it this year!! Cross your fingers for me!! hehe

Preston and Keri said...

Hey Camie, it's Keri. Your family is adorable. Your daughter is beautiful, she looks just like you!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Maybe I'll run into you sometime.

Matt N Camie Family said...

Thanks Keri!! Good to hear from you!! :)

Allen n Teresa said...

Love your pictures!!!

Matt N Camie Family said...

TY Teresa!! Me too! Ashlee ROCKS!!!

Shellie said...

These pictures of your family are great! Your kids are growing up way too fast! You have a great looking family! :)