Friday, January 23, 2009

Britt and her Flute





Brittany loves playing any instrument and this year she is playing the flute. Her band teacher is HORRID and doesn't do very well and we are looking forward to getting her into Mapleton Jr. High this next year so she can have a better opportunity to learn and play it better. Her concert this last year was pretty interesting. There were only 2 other girls playing flute and so it was very difficult to hear the flutes. :( We were fairly disappointed with the program in general but we were able to hear a solo flute part and Britt was awesome!! Too bad all the other instruments were there! haha Poor Britt... Anywho, here are some photos of our gorgeous flute player!

3 comments:

Allen n Teresa said...

She looks like a blonde mini-Camie! You're right she is beautiful!

Monica said...

She is such a pretty girl :) You're in for it! haha thanks for throwing me a birthday party! I loved it! I love playing with your kids! They don't even make fun of me when I suck it up and get them booed off stage!

Shellie said...

Hey I used to play the flute! She looks great, it fits her! She is growing up way to fast. Poor Matt, what are you going to do when all those boys start calling & coming around (if they aren't already!)