Here are some pictures of the kids sitting on Santa's lap at Matt's work party! Britt and Cory thought they were too old but got to sit on his lap anyway. (Since Santa had EVERYONE, including the adults, sit on his lap they couldn't get out of it. haha) I am not posting the pics of Matt and I though, because once again I look like the walking dead with my super white face!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Christmas Pictures (LATE!) haha
Here are some pictures of the kids sitting on Santa's lap at Matt's work party! Britt and Cory thought they were too old but got to sit on his lap anyway. (Since Santa had EVERYONE, including the adults, sit on his lap they couldn't get out of it. haha) I am not posting the pics of Matt and I though, because once again I look like the walking dead with my super white face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that was danica, I forgot I'm signed in as Trevor ahah
I tried to get Gavin to sit on Santa's lap with me while we were in Vegas haha but he refused. I thought it would've been funny :)
Post a Comment