FINALLY! I hope this one works! I wanted to load all the pics not in a slide show but can't get it to work and the slide has taken about an hour to load so I am just gonna take what I can get! LOL Britt and I looked and looked for a cute messenger bag for her this year and couldn't find anything we both liked so I said we can make one and here are the results! The first one with red lining ended up being too long and big for her so we gave it to a friend and sewed her the fur one. I LOVE them both!! :)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Camie! Oh MY Gosh! I LOVE these bags!! NICE JOB!!! I am not a sewer, so it is very impressive :) She will have the COOLEST bag in school, that's for sure. I am wanting to make Dylan a jean quilt for christmas (or when i finally move him to a BIG BOY bed) i am just not too sue about it. i have been saving jeans since long before he was even born. i probly have enough for two quilts now! Lol. so, was the denim hard on your sewing machine? my machine is an EL CHEAPO so i am a bit worried it's not going to be able to sew it. that and the fact i REALLY am not a sewer. anyway, such cool bags! you could make em and sell em! great job!
How fun! :)
Nice...very nice!!! You're so stinkin talented! This I am jealous of. Lol. So is she lovin' it? and How many orders have you gotten so far? :)
Way cute Camie!!! Ya know... if me, you, Monica, and Danica got together more often we'd be some pretty crafty ladies!! hehe
Carrie- come on over! I can show you all you need to know for a jean quilt! I made one of them for my mom with working pockets, zippers etc. and it was WAY fun! :) As far as being hard on your machine.. it's harder on needles and you definitely have to have patience! If you are doing just a plain denim with no pockets etc. you should be fine though! Just go slow. My machine gets a little ticked (it has a "safety" feature that shuts it down for a few minutes if it can't go through material) but I have found tricks to get past that I can show you if you would like! :) Let me know!
Thanks everyone!! A lot of people have said I should make them and sell them but... well they aren't easy and to feel like I got my times worth I would have to charge a fortune! LOL
Katie- I agree! I want to learn all your crocheting stuff! We should open our own little boutique!! Everything could be SUPER expensive.. maybe in Hollywood or something?? LOL
Post a Comment