Monday, May 18, 2009
Worst freaking day ever!!
Poor Britt!! She had one of the worst days I think almost any girl could have! This morning I got the dreaded "your kid is hurt" call from the school and went to get her. She had been crying (which if you know my kids is extremely unusual) and looked like she was in pain. She had been playing Frisbee with her math class and she and another kid ran into each other and she ended up breaking her little finger on her right hand. The "wonderful" lady we saw at the doctors office kept giving me the well it's probably just sprained talk because of course Britt wasn't crying at all and even when she pulled and touched it, she didn't make a peep (again normal for my kids) and I knew it was broken so she said she would send us to get x-rays "just in case". Sure enough it was broken clean threw. YUCKY!! It was kinda funny when she called I made the comment, "I told you she was tough!" and she replied "yeah I believe you now!" STUPID GOOBER! Anywho, it isn't a perfectly straight clean break so we get to go to a orthopedic surgeon on Thursday (after the swelling goes down) to get it looked at and fixed. Poor girl! AND as if that wasn't enough to ruin the poor girls day... she went out and was riding her rip stick around and one of the neighborhood dogs ran up and bit her on the leg! GAAAA! Luckily it wasn't a real bad bite, nothing we had to see the doctor for or anything but still!?! It gave her a good bruise and we were mean and called and filed a report with the police just so there was a record of it in case someone else ever gets bitten. What a way to become ubber popular with the neighborhood! LOL Anywho, life has been a little tough around here for a while and that is why I haven't updated in a LONG while! Matt sprained his ankle last week playing basketball with the elder's quorum, my fibromyalgia itching is coming back with a vengeance and Tyson is struggling with what I think is most likely asthma. Stinking health issues!! Anywho, crappy, crappy, crappiness all around and for those reasons I will stop now while this is still somewhat readable! hehe I do have pics from recent good happenings to post but haven't gotten them on here (of course!) I will try later! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Poor Britt! I can't believe she did not cry! Can your kids teach my kids about not crying?? They about made me cry today because all of their crying! Eeek! O well. And a dog bite to boot? Sad and no fair! i don't blame ya for filing the report, that was for sure the right thing to do! i am sorry your fibro has been acting up :( hope you get feeling a little better! no more freakin bad days...that one was a doozy! haha.
Holy crapiness! That poor kid! They say things go in threes so maybe Matt's sprain and Brit's break and dog bite will be the three. And as for Tyson...maybe it's allergies, easy fix. Or...maybe he's just the first of the next three and you are the second. Hmmm. Just messin' with ya! Sounds like you need to put your whole family in a bubble for a while. Lol.
Be sure and tell Britt that I hope her week gets better :) I had a dog bite me while I was riding a bike delivering papers once and it scared the crap out of me, but I know she's tougher than me haha I hope everything gets better for your whole family so you can have a fun long weekend!
Awww, hang in there guys! Sorry it's been so bad for you guys! Things will get better, & just think, you have the whole summer to make it up! We need to get together sometime!
AAAH I still just feel so bad for Britt! Even I could see that her finger was broken, it was sticking out at a weird angle... some dr are dumb!
Post a Comment