Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Whitewash... Again! :)

We went there again! It was pretty good too! The first night was freaking cold but I am blaming that on leaving the vent open on the trailer cause we were afraid we would suffocate! LOL It was a little windy a some of the time but I just walked around in my goggles so it didn't bother me! LOL One of the kids with our group of friends got his thumb smashed horribly but is now doing well! Other than those few hiccups it was a TON of fun! The last day was even getting to where it was TOO hot, which is funny because when we left Springville, there was at least three inches of snow on the ground! We were there on Dillan's birthday so Matt made him dutch oven brownies! When we put the candles in they started to melt so we had to dig out all the wax before we could eat them but they were still really good! :) I didn't get a lot of pictures we have more video but I still don't know how to get it on here! :( So here are the few pics I have...

There is Dillan's dutch oven brownie cake!! Happy Birthday Dillan! :) He was sooo excited to be 7!! I don't know why he was so excited to be 7 but he was! hehe The ones of Matt and Brittany are when they were riding down this INSANELY scary rock that is UBBER steep but you can't really tell from the pictures. Britt's machine goes right up it, although the front tires try to come off if Matt doesn't lean WAY forward! This was her first trip riding her new four wheeler and she LOVED it! She even learned to run her clutch really well! :) I can't believe Matt talked her into riding down that rock either! Usually we all get off and make Matt ride all the machines up stuff we don't want to go up (or down) or can't get up (or down) because we aren't real good riders yet or because it is too scary! The pics of all the kids on their machines is one of our favorite places to stop! It is pretty and quiet there and there is a little ledge the kids climb up on and sit on and eat snacks when we bring them! :) It was so nice with everyone having their own machines! It was getting really hard to ride with Dillan on mine because he is tall enough our helmets hit together when we hit bumps and stuff. In another year he will be able to get his license and we won't have to stress about getting a ticket! LOL I think that is part of the reason he was so excited to be 7 because then he only has one more year until he can take his class!

2 comments:

Allen n Teresa said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! Your kids are so cute! Glad it wasn't your kid who got his thumb smashed, that woulda sucked! One day when Allen and I have machines I think we'd like to go. :)

Matt N Camie Family said...

That would be fun!! :)