Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Field Trip with Tyson
I was able to go on a field trip with Tyson yesterday! We went to the planetarium at the Eyring Science Center at BYU. It was pretty cool but entirely too comfortable!! (I thought I was going to fall asleep! hehe) I had a FULL group though so that kept me awake! (I saw SEVERAL mom's dead asleep and even the teacher was asleep! hehe) I had 5 boys all by myself so sorry, no pictures for this one! The boys got to look at a bunch of experiments that are in the lobby area and I think they liked that the best. They all said the part where they were learning about the planets was "BORING" (and it kinda was. hehe) Whenever the lady asked any questions about the planets the kids already knew all the answers so I don't think they learned much. They did like the part that showed the pictures of the constellations though and even asked her to turn them back on at the end so they could look at them some more. I am glad I have somewhat gotten over my fear of driving and been brave enough to attempt going on the close field trips!! I am still no where near ready to do the ones to Salt Lake though! I hate that place!! I get lost every time! hehe Anywho, thanks Ty for an awesome day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You can get to my new blog because I already invited you... Your friend that went private has to invite you.
Sounds like a fun field trip! I always loved when my parents would go with me on field trips. Well, until it wasn't cool anymore haha
I think that's great that you are able to go on the field trips with your kids! I hope I can do that someday. The planetarium sounds cool. I would have liked that b/c I have always been interestend in space. That's funny that the teacher fell asleep! Haha!
I guess charter schools don't use school buses...That's kind of weird to think about going on a field trip and not riding a bus. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm so glad you get to do that kind of thing with your kids. :) I always thought it was super cool to have my mom go.
Cami, I had a LOT of fun looking over your blog! Fun to catch up, and you put so much on there that I feel fully satisfied that you are doing well and are happy. I had so much fun I watched all your picture slideshows... even the shows that had over 80 pictures! I had so much fun! You are such a doll! What a great MOM!
Post a Comment